

When we moved to Iowa from Arizona. It was a cultural shock in many ways. In AZ I was close to everything, here I am away from everything, but I have my husband and kids, Which makes home wherever I go. We have been here for a year already and today I want to mention a couple of things that at first did not seem so good, but now I love. Number One, the train passes by in front of our house. I thought it would be impossible to get use to this. But my kids love seeing the train go by everyday. The noise does not bother us at all now, and I get to enjoy many smiles when the train goes by. Specially from Beckam who loves to say: "choo, choo!!!!" and as soon as he wakes up, he wants to see the train.
The second one, we live behind a baseball stadium. I thought it would be noise and hard to deal with all the games so close to our home. However, during baseball season, we have free fireworks shows in front of our house. One of the best views I have ever had of fire works, right in the privacy of our yard. Yesterday, while my hubby was out of town. The kids and I had a movie night, and a pajama party. We got to enjoy an amazing firework show and one more great memory together. Love it!! Sometimes the things that seem to be a hassle in our lives turn out to be good, depending on the perspective we look at them.
1 comment:
You are so right about that! great post. Sometimes it's so hard to look the positive in the things that bother us, but once we do it's so much easier to be happy.
Post a Comment