Tuesday, July 26, 2011

St Louis, the Zoo, and the Storm

After drooping off my niece at the St Louis airport we spend a couple of days there. We loved the zoo, and the time we got to play at the hotel pool with the kids. They had lots of fun and were exhausted after a busy day at the zoo and swimming. After a couple of days of fun it was time to come back home. We were stuck in a horrible thunder storm, and had to get off the freeway and park behind a storage building to block the strong winds that were going on, 60 to 70 miles per hour winds. The car was shaking and I seriously thought there was going to be a tornado. We all said a prayer asking for protection. After that prayer Arianna was in the back praying non stop, and Rachel was sucking her thumb. I told Rachel, Rachel you should say a prayer too. She said: "Mom! I am tired, I just want to suck my thumb." This illustrates the difference between the two.They definitively compliment each other. here are some pics








No comments: