Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat!


Isn't this the cuttest picture?... Our princess and our angel!





Best costume at the trunk or treat!


The joy of candy!


Rachel loves dressing up. Fun wig!

Here comes our climber



This is not photoshop, this is real! Only our little angel can do this. Next year she should be curious George.

6 comments:

Johanna said...

Hijuemadre! Esta Rachelín es tremendilla! Pero qué nueras tan lindas! Qué angel tan bello, y qué Blancanieves tan preciosa!
Y Diana...first, Naughty Librarian, now Naughty Nurse?! What naughty thing will you be next year? Jaja! We always knew Rob was into blondes!
And Rob should have at least changed clothes after coming home from school! Where's the costume, hermano?!
Besitos!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

How cute! I love all of the costumes! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon! It looks like you all had a great Halloween!

Allie said...

Your costumes were so awesome! You guys all looked great! I am SO sorry for not calling you back. You were so sweet to ask about Sadie and I apologize for not getting back to you - it was just kind of a crazy week! I would love to get together this week, when works for you? I'll call you!

susana kidd said...

Diana,
Que padres fotos. Se ve que se la pasaron super! que ingeniosos ( de enfermera y de Dr) que buena idea. Tus nenas se ven muy lindas caminando juntas en la 1era. foto. Y de la ultima foto ni se diga. Rachelita tan gimnasta eh? se ve hermosa!

C.M. Cook said...

Too precious! Your girls are growing so beautifully. Hopefully we can see you guys soon...are you going to be around for Thanksgiving? xoxoxo to everybody! Ciaoooo =)

Allie said...

Diana! I don't have the right phone number for you in my phone! Call me as soon as you can, we really want to get together tonight!