3 years ago, our beautiful daughter, Arianna was born. She has been a blessing in our lives. We were so exited to celebrate this B-day with her and she was even more exited. When she saw the room for her B-day party with the castle, she was singing: "I love my Mom, I love my Dad, I love my sister, and I love my castle!” She sang this over and over as she jumped around the room. Rachel was after her, as exited as if it were her B-day too. So of course Rob and I were so happy so see Arianna and Rachel happy. Here are some pics:
How fun! I love birthday parties! It was so fun seeing you today! I really missed you and the girls! We need to get together more often! I love your blog! See you soon.
2 comments:
oh my goodness. What an awesome birthday party!!! Arianna has such great parents!!
How fun! I love birthday parties! It was so fun seeing you today! I really missed you and the girls! We need to get together more often! I love your blog! See you soon.
Post a Comment