Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Utah Valley Marathon Coming Up


I am so exited!!! I have 11 days to my second marathon. I can't believe I have come this far. My training started on February 7th, 2011. I am following a new training plan, The 100 Day Marathon Plan by Dr.Marius Bakken. February 7th was my first day of three weeks of pre-training but the actual training started March 1st. It has been a long journey with hard speed work outs as well as endurance training. I have tried to follow the program to the T and I feel great so far. I absolutely love this training program. I guess the true test will be the day of the marathon. I am so nervous I decided to blog this last week just to help me relax a little.

Previous Marathon: Ogden Marathon, UT
Finish Time: 3hr 47 min

Goal for the Utah Valley Marathon: To finish in 3 hrs 30 min or better.

1 comment:

Ira and Claudia said...

Dianita!!! Sos toda una inspiracion! De verdad que te admiro, sos toda una campeona! Te deseo lo mejor en esta maraton. Tenes todo un gran equipo de aficionados, tu familia y tus amigos! Besos y abrazos. =)