Every monday night we have family night. I have even made a simple song we sing when we are going to start. The girls hop araund the room singing it. We sing, then we have what we call talents, it is just a time to share whatever you want, a song, a poem, a trick, a dance,a tongue twister, a quote, or simply and experience of the day. It is just a time to share something with the rest of the family. This is my girls very favorite part. They look forward to it so much. Last night the girls dressed up as ballerinas and each one danced. Then we had a small lesson, and dessert,home made raspberry shake.



I love my little guy!

Beckam likes to be funny. He loves picking his nose and then he smiles. I am not an advocate of nose picking, but I have to admit he looks cute.
3 comments:
So cute! What a great idea for talent night with family home evening! Miss you guys!
Dianita, increible como les ha nevado. me alegro que Rob llego bien a casa. ESpero que ya pronto pase esa tormenta. Les mando un abrazo a todos.
Dianita puse el comentario donde no era. Era para lo ultimo que escribiste, pero es cierto las ninas se ven demasiado lindas como bailarinas. De fijo se la pasan super divertido en las noches de hogar!
Post a Comment