Wednesday, February 2, 2011

After the Winter Storm

Yesterday we had a blizzard that lasted all day and most of the night. I got my scare yesterday waiting for Rob to come home in the afternoon. The weather was horrible, and he works in a rural area 25 min from here. So the roads around there are not as clean as the freeways. The girls and I were praying, and he arrived home without harm. I have never heard thunder and lighting during a snow storm. I guess it is because I did not grow up in the US. The winds were very strong about 30 to 50 miles an hour. Schools and some businesses are closed. Good thing the power did not go out, so it made it nice for us to be at cozy at home. Can you imagine in the time of the pioneers? I can't even fathom.


During the blizzard


Opening the garage this morning




Our backyard fence

There is supposed to be a walkway and five steps to the front door. Now there is walkway, no stairs, just a mountain.

After shoveling the snow. Rob did such a great job! Thank you, Hon=). Of course he is wasted.Time for a warm bath and hot chocolate.

1 comment:

AmberlyGreen said...

That is crazy!!! Cute blog. So fun to see your family. Sorry we missed you on your visit to Utah, looks like you had lots of fun. Love you guys.