Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome Home Beckam Robert Anderson

Beckam Robert Anderson welcome home. Weight: 7lb 5oz. 21 inches long. We are happy to receive him in our home.




6 comments:

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy to see he is here! Oh how time has gone by- it wasn't so long ago we welcomed our first little ones huh. I miss those times. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting to have another precious little one in the home! I love his name, Beckham is what we want to name our next little boy if we have one. Except we will spell it with the "h" in it. :) Congrats again!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

How sweet! What a little cutie! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him!

Briana said...

Yay! You had your baby! Beckham is adorable!! Congratulations!!!!

heather said...

Diana,
I saw your blog on Laurali's. (This is Heather from the Kidzone). Anyway, congratulations on your baby boy!

"The Savages" said...

Que chevere que nos pudimos ver hace unos dias en casa de los Poveda- el baby esta hermoso y las niñas ni se diga! Tenemos que hacer algo antes de que se vallan. Cuidate mucho- nos vemos pronto!
Laura