Its been a while since I've post anything. As you can see Beckam has gotten a lot bigger. He is the sweetest little boy, he loves to smile and he is very patient.The Lord knew I needed Beckam to be this kind of baby, he has to be since his sisters are very demanding and adorable at the same time. They love him to death and have been really loving to him. Not to mentioned they have been growing up more and more by being older sisters to baby Beckam. We are so happy to have him in our family, he has brought so much joy in our lives. Being a mother is the best thing that has happened to me. I love it, with its challenges and tests, I would not change this experience for anything in the world, since nothing has given me the deep feelings of joy and the sense of meaning that I feel. I just know the Lord knew that it was through our families that we would reach our biggest joys, and reach our greatest potential.

2 comments:
Wow, he is looking so big and so adorable!! We miss him and you guys.
What a cutie! He's getting so big! Do you think he'll keep his adorable blue eyes? Sure miss you guys! Oh and how was Rob's Utah rotation?
Post a Comment