Like I had written before. Rachel has become an acrobat. Today, before this video was recorded, I had to put her back in her crib three times for her nap. Then I decided to record her. She is 16 months old now, and comes out of her portable crib, where she takes naps, like no bodies business. She is so full of energy. Way to go Rachel!

5 comments:
oh my goodness. that is so fun to catch them in the act. Looks like you need a bigger crib!!!
Diana, cute blog your girls are so beautiful. Thanks for the information about the book, I will look for it. It was fun talking to you and getting to know your family. Let me know if you read anything else that is really good.
glad to see your blogging again! Your blog is way cute and your girls... even cuter! we need to get together soon!
Hola Dianita,
Tus hijas estan PRECIOSAS. Me fascina leer sobre sus aventuras descubriendo todo. Pues ya tengo mi blog y ya anadi el tuyo, asi que es hora de blogear (que horror como uno destruye su propio idioma, jajaja) Un beso y abrazo y saludos a Robertico.
Okay, that is so funny!! I love your blog, I just created one myself today! Your girls are so precious!
Post a Comment