Monday, July 21, 2008

Arianna's Funny Comments and Rachel's crazy moods

  • We were on our way from Utah to Arizona and were coming close to Kanab. Arianna was asking if we were in Takeanap already. When we got there, we were eating at Wendy's and she said: "Mami,Papi we are eating in Takeanap", she would try to said fast so it would sound like Kanab. We thought it was very funny.
  • Yesterday I curled my hair, and when she saw me she said:"Mom, your hair is all wrinkly" (jajaja) "Tu pelo está todo arrugado".
  • So for FHE (Family Home Evening) Rob was teaching about taking care of our spirituality and comparing that to taking care of a plant. He told Arianna that plants needed sun, water, and then to imply food he asked her: "what else do plants need? What do we put in our bellies?" Arianna said: "babies".(Plop)
  • Rachel on the other hand, does not talk very much, but has a very funny personality. She loves to climb things. today Arianna moved the high chair to the living room and I went away for less than a minute, when I came back Rachel had climbed to the high chair and was standing on the tray. I about passed out when I saw her. But, I have to say I was not very surprised. After I put her for a nap, I was reading and I heard a knock on the bedroom where she was supposedly sleeping, she had climbed out of her portable crib, and was knocking on the door, waiting for me to open it. I don't know how. Well, I kind of know, she is and incredibly flexible little girl. I wonder who she got the climbing skills from?

No comments: