Ok. This is not a fun post. I just want it for my journal record. I got braces, today Actually. I can't chew because I have some composite bumps on my molars, so I don't brake the bottom braces. You know how much I love food. So it is such a torture for me not being able to chew and savor yummy fruits and vegetables, a good piece of grilled chicken, my beloved almonds, bread with butter and honey, granola bars, even a simple bowl of cereal,etc. Today I ate all my dinner, Lemon Pepper Tilapia, veggies ( I had to cook my salad), and jasmin rice, smashed with a fork like a baby. It was no fun to put it in my mouth and then swallow it after smashing with my tong against the palate. Oh, no! horrific. But, oh well, I guess its all for a good cause. Here blog. I have a pic to show the future generations. I have to have them for a year. I have a mouth full!

1 comment:
Dianita amiga, te ves como toda una teen con braces y quedarás como una TOP MODEL. Te ves super bien.
Mil Besos
Johis
Post a Comment