Monday, November 22, 2010

Beckam's First Year

We had a small B-day party for Beckam, with our friends the Godfreys and Brennan and her kids, before his B-day. On the actual day of his B-Day I took him to the park with with my friend Brennan, so he could do what he likes the most, to crawl around and touch the leaves. Wonderful day!

A few things about Beckam. He loves cars and balls, he does not like giving kisses,but shares his smiles all day long. He is a very happy kid. Loves snuggling with Mom before he goes to bed, and loves when Daddy comes home. He is spoiled with love by his two older sisters, who adore him. He has two special blankets and does not like to hold his bottle before bed because he wants me to holded so I can snuggle him tight and feed him. That is his special moment of the day. He loves when I read him books, and loves to look at books too. He loves food and moves his shoulders from side to side while he smiles, when he is eating something he loves. He likes, chicken, tomatoes, fish, broccoli, carrots, and he loves apples. He does not like bananas and only eats them when they are mixed in a smoothie. He has 7 teeth now, and says a few words. He is crawling and standing up, and he walks if you hold his hands. He is a joy to have around, and we love him. I am actually crazy about him and Rob knows it (hahaha), so after Rob, Beckam is my second love.


















This last pic, is actually from two months ago, but I love it. So I thought I would include it as part of the celebration.

1 comment:

Shalet said...

Cute little guy! Glad we could be apart of his first big b-day bash!!