Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fire girl and Tea Party

About a month ago I took the girls to the fire station. They loved it. After that, a friend lend us a video about fire fighters. So Arianna has been saying lately, that she wants to be a fire fighter with a pony tale, when she grows up. Today when I came back from getting some groceries, Arianna was watching the video of the Fire Fighters, I started putting the groceries away, and I could see Arianna bringing her fire fighter hat, and her boots to dress up as a fire figther girl. I thought it was soo cute, I could not help taking a picture. Later on I found Rachel in her room playing tea party with her favorite stuff animal this month,the giraffe. I love moments like this. The last pic is of the girls taking a bath this morning and playing happy B-Day. They decorate the shower walls with soap, then pretend they are doing face painting on eachoter and then sing Happy B-day to eachother and blow up a candle that is one their bath tub dolls.












2 comments:

Johanna said...

Bueno mejor dicho, no se puede decir más... Que belleza todas esas princesitas. Me alegra mucho que estuvieron con la fiebre de bomberos, súper buena la idea de llevarlas a conocer la casa de los bomberos.
Ni hablar de la belleza de Tea Party. Esa Rachelin si que es preciosa. Gracias por compartir estos inolvidables momentos con nosostros.
Besos para todos.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

So cute! They are beautiful! Thanks for coming to Adam's party! We loved having you there!