Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a boy



We went to the doctor today and found out we are having a boy!!! We are very exited and happy. The girls are so involved in the pregancy, we went with them to the doctor and they had so much fun seeing the baby move and wave at the camera. Arianna and Rachel want to kiss my belly every day and talk to the baby. Arianna even picked up a name for the boy..."Jungle", we let her have fun but told her we would think of other names and then decide. We feel so bless and happy to see our family grow and are exited for the experience of raising a boy...a whole new thing for us.

9 comments:

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

Holy cow - I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! You guys are such a beautiful family- We truly miss such great friends like you. Good luck with the pregnancy and all. Can't wait to see the cute little Anderson boy!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Congratulations! It was so fun seeing you today at the gym! Boys are so fun and sweet! I am so happy for you!

Kathi said...

Yea!!! How fun! If you need any boy advice I've got it for you :). I'm sure your hubby is excited to have a boy. Congratulations.

Simon Sanchez Family said...

It's about time you MAN UP, Rob! Way to tilt the scale back in your favor...slightly! It's 3 to 1 in our home, but Johanna still rules! At least you'll have your Father-Son's campout buddy!

Allie said...

How exciting! I think Troy is a little jealous!... he needs to take some tips from Rob, I guess:) Your girls will be such great big sisters. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! A boy, how exciting! We are so happy for you guys. It seems like everyone is getting pregnant again. We are going to have to start catching up soon!

Say hi to everyone for us.

Bekah Shakespear

AmberlyGreen said...

Didnt' even know you were pregnant! Congrats! I bet you are so excited, I bet Rob's even more excited! Although I must say, boys are made for there mommy's and girls are made for their daddy's!

Travis Wilson said...

Congratulations! No offense, but the picture is not very convincing he's even human.

Angel Brockbank said...

Diana!!! Oh My Goodness! I was looking everywhere for you guys, how ARE YOU? I found your link on Chris and Mel's Blog. You should check out our blog, brockbankfamily.blogspot.com. Your children are GORGEOUS! We miss you guys!