Friday, January 23, 2009

A White Christmas

Finally I come back to the blog. It took me a while since I did not have any pics to post because I lost my camera in UT, at a movie theater. I was devastating. So my mother in law sent me some pics that I could post. I am sad, because we had so many cute pics with both of our families. We had an amazing time in UT. We spent Christmas with Rob's family and New Years with my family, both were memorable. Sorry, I only have pics of us in the snow,better than nothing right? Here is our white Christmas.


3 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

That looks like Antartica and your girls look like little cute popsicles. I'm sorry about your camera! What a bummer! PS You look really good in a beanie!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

FREEZING! You all look so great though! Sorry you lost your camera!

C.M. Cook said...

Wow! I can't believe how much your girls have grown! They are beautiful =). We miss you all soooo much! xoxo